Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Five Years Today

Today Emma would have been 5 years old. 



It is hard to even begin to imagine what  a little one would be like as a "big kid" when you never got to know them at all. 


We took cupcakes to the cemetery and sang happy birthday as snow so appropriately fell around us. 


Wy and I went to Toys R us and he and Anna got a present - because I thought someone should get a present today.  Mom and Dad brought us an Angel for the yard holding a little bird -

 

For some reason in the passed few years I have had a thing with birds being  my Emma and Connor.  Each time I see a bird I think of them - especially a blue bird.  -
Then tonight I walked into a friends craft show and saw 2 wooden birds - seems my Emma and Connor knew I needed a present today too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment