Monday, October 19, 2015

Happy 65th mom




My mom- 

One of my closest friends.
One of my biggest supporters.
The One I go to for advice.
The One I sound like.
The One I look like.
The one whose body I somehow have gotten in the past few years. 
One of my first phone calls when something is good.
One of my first phone calls when something is bad. 
The one who has stood by my side, through every decision. 
The one Who has whole heartedly loved each of the children I have brought into our family. 
The one who has helped me become the mother I am. 
The one who has helped me learn to grieve.
One of my favorite people. 
One of the people I look up to most. 
So thankful that the one that God gave me is the best Mom I could ever imagine. 

Happy Birthday mom...







No comments:

Post a Comment