Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day

 I started my journey of motherhood almost 10 years ago when I was pregnant with Anna. Now ( I assume what is) my last baby is laying on my chest sleeping. 
 Each child in my life has changed me so significantlyThis Mother's Day I am so blessed to have my 3 miracles with me.
As I think of the path each of them laid in front of us and how they came to our family it amazes me.
How God knew that the children who call me mom were meant to be my kids.
The kids who once called me mommy
were meant to be someone else's child.
And the kids who I carried,
who could not survive on this Earth, were not meant to remain in my arms. 
I may seem to be a mother of 3. But, in reality I am a mother of 5 children. 1 tiny baby lost very early and foster mom of 2 sweet boys. Last Mother's Day I had 3 children who called me mommy and I had no idea that the lord would bless me with another baby of my own. The turn of events in the past year were so completely unexpected.
I feel so blessed to have ended up where we are today. 
As we celebrate tomorrow I will be with my 3 amazing babies and my wonderful mom. Couldn't ask for much more than that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment