Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wonderful Vacation!!

We had such a wonderful vacation this year! We stopped in Rock City on our trip down, stayed 5 days at an amazing resort in Disney World and finished our trip with a day in Clearwater.  All together it was really a fun trip! We were a little less scheduled this year and the rain helped cool us off.  It was probably my favorite trip to Disney yet and the kids seemed to have as great of a time as we did! I took pretty many pictures, go figure, so I have decided to do a top ten favorites list! In no particular order......
Ready for our first night
Ahh...fish are friends!

The tea cups!

Meeting up with family I haven't seen in 20 years!

The Magic Kingdom Castle


Ohana - means family

Clearwater Beach

Wyatt and his Darth Vadar meeting!

The bridge to Clearwater beach

Ready for Ohana in our room

Mickey Mouse and The Caitos

Okay so I know, there are more than 10!  We are so blessed that I have a top Eleven~ Such an amazing trip but, we are happy to be home and so excited to have had such an awesome time! Watch out Daddy! I am already planning for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Loved looking at your pictures from you trip! Glad you had a great time and it makes me even more excited for our trip in November!

    ReplyDelete