Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Such a Proud Mommy

This morning this big guy woke up "nervous and happy" for his first day of kindergarten. Anna told him all about it as they shared McDonalds hotcakes. By the time we were ready to go he was "super excited" 
Daddy, Anna and I all walked him to Mrs. Steioff's class together. Wy posed for a few pictures, made a new friend and sat down to play on the carpet. I waved to him and he jumped up and said "hug and a kiss mommy" I gave him a big hug and told him I would be back in a little bit and that he was going to have a super day. He kissed me and said "I know". Then turned around and went back to the carpet and waved goodbye. I was so proud of him and I was a little proud of me. We walked Anna to second grade and got our hugs and kisses and pictures. She was so excited to start second grade. 
Such a big girl. 
Such a big boy. 
Such a proud mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment