Friday, February 22, 2013

Birthday Girl...

Last weekend we had Anna's 7th Birthday Party.  My baby is 7! We are so lucky to have this happy, sweet, smart, kind little girl in our lives.  She makes us laugh and smile everyday.  I am convinced that when God sent us this miracle he made her special - because she is more than your average little girl! So, I may be a little biased - but I think it is true. She is funny and loves to laugh at her own jokes, I am sure she gets that from her father's side.  She is smart and loves school.  She has a wonderful imagination and is the most compassionate child I have ever met. She is always thinking of others.  She has wonderful manners and a beautiful smile.  She doesn't like mornings and she loves pickles.  She is a friend to everyone and for those who are lucky to know her they count her as a good friend.  Her Daddy and I always say we would like to claim all of the wonderful traits that she possesses, but she is her own little person.  It is hard to imagine what life was before her.  She has been a beacon of light in our darkest hours and a source of joy when it seemed there wasn't any to be found.  I can't wait to see what the next year brings for her and all of the things she plans to do! Last year she learned to read and this year she is going to play softball and has now decided to be a cheerleader! I know there is nothing she can't do and I am so excited to watch her try it all.  Seems now we are a "big kid"  - 7 is a big kid age.  But, I always tell her that she will always be my baby.    



When we were singing happy birthday Wy was right by her side.  As I told her to make a wish and blow out the candles Wy leaned over and planted a big ole kiss on her cheek.  I didn't even realize I had gotten the shot until I uploaded my pictures....now this is love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment