Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Birthday Sam...

It is hard to believe a year has passed since you came into our lives. You have brought absolute joy into our home and our hearts every single day since. Your infectious smile and your giggles and babbles make life even better. You are independent and smart and have no problem letting us know what you want. From the moment you were born I knew that you would be a force to be reckoned with, our little stink. You have wisdom in your eyes far beyond your year and surprise me daily with your expressions and actions. 
You are more than a baby, more than our daughter, you are a miracle. A perfect little mix of daddy and mommy with a slowly growing head of red. Your eyes are so blue they sparkle and your teeth are filling up your little mouth so quickly! 
When I think back to last year, to how scared I was for you to make your entrance. To how that fear vanished when I saw your face.  I am so thankful every minute of every day that God gave us you. I have enjoyed every second of watching you become this little person you have this year and I am so excited to see how much you change and grow as you are one. You are the piece of our puzzle that has healed our hearts and made us whole. We love you so much Sam Sammerson. Happy Birthday Baby Girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment